Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DocsPack.com "My stuff comes where I go"

Be it Digital Camera, Macbook, Laptop, Pair of jeans, MP3 or Ham & Cheese Butties.
Movie player, Video camera, Bottle of Water, Bike lock or Toothbrush.
It needs to be carried about safely and not all BackPacks are equal.

There are many choices out there, but which one? Let me help.

Over the years I've carried various packs from Rucksacks to Dufflebags, Daysacks to Hydropacks, Pizza Bags to Record Bags to Tesco's bags. Some have been to the far side of the Earth with me, others just up the road and back.

If it's any good, I'll let you know about it, and heck I'll even sell it to you (That's why I'm here after all).
But if I've never used it, travelled with it or relied upon it, you won't find it here.

Welcome to DocsPack.com, Tried, Tested & Trusted by Doc.




 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: