Friday, July 20, 2007

Ready for takeoff


Ready for takeoff
Originally uploaded by glowgadgets.
Ok, this is it, I'm off to Athens.



Been a while since I went there last, got held at gunpoint, at customs for looking dodgy. That was when I had the long hair and army Rucksack( a Bergen if you must). Thanks god they didn't search me, he had huge hands and fingers like bagettes. I'm sure that guy doesn't work there anymore.



I'm really looking forward to the famous Greek hospitality and doing a couple of funny shows. If you don't know what show I mean:



Http:\\www.ComedyHypnotistShow.com



Got an hour or so before my connecting flight to Rhodes, where I will be met by the great

Vasilli from bar24 in Faliraki.



Last night I did a great show for the army down at some top secret base, I had to be blindfolded all throughout the gig!



I'll post some clips when I get back.



The new website is back online again and working great. Free uk delivery on all products, see how that goes! I mean, its not free really, I'm paying for it. Its not like royal mail are doing me any favors or anything. Though they are doing a fantastic job getting your orders to you, a bit slow sometimes, but hey, they have a big job to do.



Right, as you can tell, we havnt taken off yet, I don't type that fast, but I better switch this phone off (yes I know the bit at the end of every post is annoying, I can't seem to get rid of it or stop it being sent. Bleeding advertising genius or what)



Take off, bye.



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: