Monday, January 08, 2007

Cirque du Soleil "Love"


Cirque du Soleil "Love"
Originally uploaded by glowgadgets.
A Beatles fan I am, but really, who isn't?



The show LOVE at the Mirage was fantastic, well worth the weeks wages it cost me. You don't often get the chance to see a show so well devised, choreographed & performed. So sod the expence (groan).



The dancers, acrobats and gymnasts were awesome and more importantly the Beatles soundtrack sounded out of this world.



All the tunes have been remixed and digitised into full 7.1 surround sound through over 6100 speakers (3 in each seat!) plus the big ones around the purpose built theatre.



No "acts" as one would expect, but an amazing trip without chemical enhancement!



I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it, only to recommend it to any Beatles fan visiting Vegas.



A word of warning though, it is not the end of the world if you don't get a front seat like we did. Anywhere else will do, and for less than half the price. Though we were right next to the action, we did miss quite a bit (like watching a 100" plasma with your nose on the screen!



I'd like to congratulate eveyone involved with the show, you should be very proud.



My little girls would have loved it, ill just have to get the DVD when its release.



Verdict 10/10



PEACE MAN



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: