Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Dareway? YES Way!

OK, a quick update. The Dareway has been the bain of my life for the last few weeks. Everyone who was quick, got one, anyone who wasn't quick, didn't. The phone has not stopped, customers asking if they could have one or not.

One customer offered me an extra £100 if I could get one to him before the weekend. I just couldn't help him.

I have just had confirmation
that I will be receiving a new shipment of Dareway next week. The stock is not inexaustable, but whoever pre-orders will get one by the end of the month.

Pre-Order now, if you must you can always cancel the order, but at least you will know that you are going to get one. There may be some available after the Dareway arrive, but judging by last time, there may not.

Get your Dareway at GlowGadgets.com

No comments: